This event is now SOLD OUT. But if you still want to come don't despair: sign up for the waitlist (you'll see it if you click the Buy Ticket link). We're expecting some "corporate returns" and we'll release those to the people on the list at the start of the week of the party. See you all soon!
We don’t think it’s any exaggeration to say that 2016 has been the worst year in human history. First “Brexit”, then “Trump” – and to top it all Call of Duty Infinite Warfare sales were 50 per cent down on the previous instalment. It seems you can’t rely on anything these days.
Actually, that’s bull-shine: even in the face of significant adversity, your old mates at One Life Left will help you encourage 2016 to get the eff out of here, with our celebrated Christmas Party ™
There will be:
- Carol singing – Marioke-style
- A Secret Santa gift exchange, administered by a not-so-secret-Santa (Keith Stuart)
- Marioke – complete with loads of new songs (new songs!)
- And the night will be closed by Kieron Gillen, with one of his never-to-be-repeated DJ sets, just like last year.
In? Good. It’s important we’re all there.
- Friday 16th December
- 7:00pm – 2:00am,
- Loading Bar, 97 Stoke Newington Rd, Stoke Newington, London N16 8BX
Tickets are £7.10 (plus 89p booking fee), which will gain you admission and a special Christmas drink.
Tickets are strictly limited – so buy now to avoid disappointment. The way everything is going, this could well be everyone’s last ever Christmas. Let’s make it count.