We need YOU to ‘step out’ against domestic abuse this October and join in with The Haven’s community walk.
Taking place on Saturday, 8 October at 10.30am, the walk will start and finish at Wolverhampton’s iconic Molineux stadium. This is a family-friendly event along a route covering approximately 6,000 steps.
Once registered, all walkers will be entered into a prize draw to win a fitness tracker!
We would be delighted if participants could get sponsored for completing the walk. Any money you raise will be used to help The Haven fund vital support services for women and children in Wolverhampton who are affected by domestic abuse and homelessness.
Why walk with us?
- Spread the word and deliver a united message that any form of domestic abuse is completely unacceptable
- Raise funds so that we can continue to provide emotional and practical support to victims of domestic abuse
- Stay fit and healthy by completing a 6,000 step walk that puts you well on the way to completing your recommended daily total of 10,000 steps
- A relaxed, welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Take in some of Wolverhampton’s city centre landmarks, including the Molineux and West Park