Actions and Detail Panel
One-to-one Dynamic Cash Flow Management Sessions
Thu 8 December 2016, 10:00 – 17:30 GMT
Run by expert business growth coach, Geoff Freestone, these one-to-one sessions introduce businesses to the tools that improve the control of cash flow. Removing the panic and worry that poor cash management creates.
These one-to-one “do it” sessions will deliver a 52 week cash flow forecast, and answer key questions in a quick fire, no fluff, style.
- To generate a 52 week cash flow
- Gain better understanding of how to be proactive with cash management
- Allow you to take control of the one critical commodity in your business, making the difference between thriving and surviving
Who's it for?
- Any business that does not control its cash on a weekly basis.
- Start Ups and SME’s with limited financial experience / support
Workshops run by experts
Geoff Freestone, Incubation Director at Oxford Innovation
He specialises in helping to develop and implement business structures and processes that are both scalable and keep pace with profitable top line growth. He will also ensure the business has a defined financial model that can be properly supported by a well thought out strategy that will benefit all business stakeholders.
Geoff has hands on experience in starting up businesses as well as operational experience of international businesses up to $500m.