Come along and walk with us to create a world without type 1 diabetes. Join us to walk around the beautiful grounds of Ashton Court Estate. This was once the home of the Smyth family and is now an historic park covering 850 acres of woods and grasslands in total, designed by Humphry Repton. As we walk, discover the magnificent old oak trees and see the deer graze in an estate that first became a deer park over 600 years ago.
This family friendly event has something for all ages and abilities, from the littlest legs to the briskest power-walkers. Our Walk Village is growing year on year, with refreshments, activities and crafts to keep the whole family entertained. Join millions of others around the globe and take steps to bring us closer to the cure.
Get a team together and enjoy a 3km or 5km walk, music, entertainment, refreshments – a great day out and a great cause for sponsorship.
The event will include
- Being part of JDRF’S flagship fundraising event
- A walkers village full of activities and entertainment for the family
- A group warm up
- A fully-signed and mapped route
- Full support from experienced event leaders, marshals and medics
- Finisher’s medal for all the family
- Fundraising support
- An opportunity to meet other local families living with type 1, and JDRF staff members
£10 adults, free for under 16’s, suggested sponsorship target per family £100
Get in touch
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07710086249