Purchase a ticket for your opportunity to pre-register for the oneTRANSPORT hackathon. A purchased ticket will provide initial entrance to the event. Further details for the event will be released to ticket holders prior to the event.
oneTRANSPORT, uses the oneM2M standard to create an open marketplace for transport data developing towards the Internet of Things. The platform enables data owners to publish their transport data and for it to be accessed and integrated with other datasets nationally.
REASONS FOR ATTENDANCE
- The oneTRANSPORT hackathon offers the ability to develop products that can be utilised by the wider community and benefit the local authorities.
- The event allows for developers to draw data from the platform, as well as contribute back to the platform, enriching the existing services that are available through the platform.
- Developers can learn to use new technologies, through the deployed real-time sensor data and other live datasets.
- The oneTRANSPORT hackathon offers the ability to access previously unavailable datasets
- Local authority live transport data from Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire and Hertfordshire County Council’s
- Real time data from IoT enabled sensors deployed for the hackathon event
- A full list of available datasets available for the hackathon will be released a fortnight prior to the event.
- Example applications, an Android SDK and an Apple iOS SDK will be available to kick-start development
A full list of challenge statements, competitions and prizes will be released in August 2016 The names of judges will be provided to delegates prior to the start of the event.
Visit the project Website: onetransport.uk.net