Actions and Detail Panel
Mon 28 November 2016, 19:30 – 21:00 GMT
The Ongoing Safety Module is required by all who are subject to an appointment review.
- The Scout Association’s Safety Policy and the specific responsibilities within it
- The five steps to risk assessment and continued understanding of hazard, risk and dynamic risk assessment
- The continued understanding of the role of the leader in charge
- Knowledge of the range of support and resources available to help carry out responsibilities in relation to safety, including POR and activity roles
- The reporting of near misses and minor and serious injuries, including what to do in an emergency