San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Online fundraising can help small charities become less dependent on grants, giving you the tools and freedom to raise funds from individuals who care about your organisation.
Localgiving will explain how you can develop a strategy to make your
online fundraising more effective.
Who should attend?
- Trustees / board member and staff of organisations providing the majority of their services to the people of Barking & Dagenham
- You will find this workshop useful if you already have some experience of fundraising from individuals but we will not exclude people who do not
This workshop will explore the following topics:
- Setting a fundraising target
- Developing a fundraising strategy
- Creating your fundraising campaigns
- Delivering your fundraising plan
- How online can support your fundraising activities
The workshop will provide you with what you need to know to develop a strategy for online fundraising for your organisation.
The trainer will be Conor Kelly from Localgiving.
Terms and conditions - the small print
- We will make an administration charge of £20 when participants do not attend this event.
- We will not make this charge where participants give us four working days’ notice of cancellation. If you send a substitute from your organisation the administration charge will not apply. Please let us know the name and contact details (email and phone) of the substitute.
- We reserve the right not to admit participants who turn up more than 30 minutes late unless you give us advance notice. We will make an administration charge when participants are refused admittance.
For further information please contact Chris: email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 020 8532 7328
When & Where
Barking & Dagenham Council for Voluntary Service
We aim to increase access to high quality training for Voluntary and Community Organisations and Social Enterprises providing services for the public benefit of residents in Barking and Dagenham.
For more information, please visit: