Online Interactive Training Session: Behavioural Hiring
Wednesday, 13 August 2014 from 18:00 to 19:30 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Candidates will learn the benefits of behavioural hiring and understand the necessity of a comprehensive person specification. Learn what types of questions provide the best results and know how to select the most suitable candidate from this.
WHO IS IT FOR?
All professionals involved in recruitment. This course assumes that job descriptions have already been written.
Module One - What’s Behavioural Hiring?
- The differences between traditional and behavioural hiring
- What are the benefits?
Module Two - The Person Specification
- Identifying competencies for the role
- Deciding what’s essential and what’s desirable?
- Creating a template to list the competencies
Module Three - Structuring behavioural event questions
- Selecting the right question type for the information you want
- What to listen out for in the candidates answers
- Knowing what, when and how to probe
Module Four - Scoring the candidates against selection criteria
- Learn how to avoid subjectivity
- Using rating templates to achieve objectivity
- What to consider when scoring
Aspira Training is part of the Aspira Executive PA search consultancy based in London.
Aspira Training is dedicated to providing training for personal assistants and support staff within the financial and investment sector. Our aim is to equip our delegates with the necessary knowledge and skills to become indespensible business assets within their organisation.
We provide a range of courses tailored to each deleagte's needs to ensure that they leave with the ability to excel in their current role and deliver exceptional results. We work with industry experienced trainers, who deliver comprehensive and up-to-date courses relevant to current market trends.