Actions and Detail Panel
Online Marketing Made Easy
Tue 3 October 2017, 13:00 – 17:00 BST
This workshop is perfect for you if you run a small business and would like to learn about the fundamentals you should have in place to be successful online.
Whether you are trying to establish yourself as a brand or an expert in a particular field, certain fundamental guidelines are crucial to getting your customers to know, like and trust you.
During this workshop we will cover:
- factors that influence online success
- what online assets you should setup and why
- how these online assets all work together
- where your online traffic will come from
- how you can attract traffic
- what you should do with traffic once it arrives
- the most useful tools to help you speed up your growth online
You will be able to take away a step for step plan with resources that you can execute in your business online.
For more information, contact our team on 01275 376 233. While it is not a pre-requisite, we highly advise you to attend our Marketing Made Easy workshop before booking on to this workshop.
Please note, due to the limited spaces on this workshop, we can only accept one person per business, ideally the business owner. Also, due to the funding of this programme, places are restricted to businesses based in Swindon and Wiltshire.
These workshops run every month, click here to view available dates.