Online Marketing Foundations Workshop
The internet is an incredible marketing tool for your business. It offers so much opportunity. But all that opportunity can also be overwhelming. There are so many options and choices and ways for marketing your business that it's easy to spread yourself too thinly, or not do anything at all because you don't know what is going to work, what is right for you and what is right for your business.
Also the internet and online marketing is changing so rapidly that it can be difficult to keep up!
This foundations workshop will help you cut through all the confusion and give you a strong start on your online marketing. We will explain the basic concepts and elements and help you figure out where you should be putting your attention.
What you'll discover:
- The different ingredients for a successful online marketing strategy
- You will learn the ins and outs of the different Social Media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram) and I will help you choose which channel you should be focusing on.
- We will look at why email marketing is the most important marketing activity you can do and how to make it more effective.
- You will learn all about Content Marketing, SEO, Online Advertising & Blogging strategies (and how they all tie together) Along with my special tips on how to increase your results in each one of these.
- You will discover what your keywords should be in your business.
- You will figure out what types of marketing YOU should be doing online (and what you shouldn't).
- How to deal with online marketing overwhelm (and yes, that's a thing) An introduction to marketing funnels ... aka how to take someone through the process of finding out about you to becoming a customer through the actions that you take.
- You will then put all that into a simple strategy that you can follow after you leave the workshop.
Thoughts from previous workshop attendees
“The workshop was well paced and a relevant event. I learnt a lot that I can apply into my business straight away" Olga Astaniotis
"A fantastic morning, full of ideas, inspiration, insight and plenty of 'how to'. Thanks Julie!" Jaslyn Hall
"Great event, informative, informal and interactive. Highly recommended course" Annette Morrisey
"Wow, amazing stuff. I can really see the potential of what I have learnt today and how I can improve my business" Wumi Oyewole
"Informal friendly atmosphere with lots of information presented in an easy to understand format. Thank you!" Angela Williams