Free, friendly digital workshops – book now!
Whether you’re a traditional retailer, a service business, a wholesaler or even an Internet start-up, there are many ways you can use e-commerce to reach more customers and increase sales.
Topics include ;
Using e-commerce to sell / Taking payments and managing orders / creating a smooth ecommerce experience / product promotion and merchandising / retargeting for e-commerce
You must be aged 17 or over , the owner of, an employee of, or a likely future employee of a business, e.g..
- Sole traders and owners of small businesses
- Employees of microbusinesses
- People seeking to start their own business
- Employees of charities
- Centre staff or volunteers looking to increase their skills in digital marketing
- Students / young people building skills for employment
- Unemployed people looking to build skills for employment
Limited places available, but add your name to the waiting list, and we'll contact you about future workshops.