Actions and Detail Panel
Onsite SEO for Small Businesses
Wed 26 April 2017, 17:15 – 19:30 BST
If you have a website that no-one seems to notice then this 2 hour workshop style session will show you how to improve your ranking.
The session will cover:
- Title Tags – what are they and how to use them effectively? Make your title tags matter.
- Meta Descriptions – what are they and how can effective descriptions increase your customer click through rate
- Heading Tags – what are they and how do you make sure they tell Google and users what they need to know.
- Content – how to develop content that people want to read, that is interesting, relevant and search engine friendly
- Images – how to use and name images so they work to encourage visitors to your site and so search engines know what they are.
Finally we look at how we make each of the elements above add to your site’s user experience of - favicons, clarity of message, authentic images, location of social media icons, helpful 404’s and fixing your links.
The workshop is being run by the team at Build14me who specialise in getting companies found on search engines. During this workshop we will use our experience and real life case studies to show how focussed changes can result in real search engine ranking improvements and get your site noticed.
The 2 hour workshop begins at 5.15pm at our offices in Woodingdean and costs £15 per person.
Attendees at our previous workshops have said…
‘I thought that the DIY SEO course was fantastic. The tutors were knew their subject through and through and presented things in an easy-going, relaxed manner that made it a pleasure to be there…’
‘Attended their SEO workshop - 42 SEO Takeways. Great tips and practical advice, delivered in an accessible and friendly way.’
‘Went to a very interesting and informative workshop on how to use social media. Ben was very patient and explained things clearly for us’
For more reviews see our Google my business reviews.