Actions and Detail Panel
Open Call Q&A Session
Sat 15 April 2017, 14:00 – 15:00 BST
We're inviting creative practitioners to propose an event or activity to happen at our building Rivington Place in Shoreditch, London between July 17 – March 18.
Proposals will be selected by our programming team: you can learn more and ask us questions on Sat 15th April, 2 – 3pm at Rivington Place. This session is free, but booking essential due to limited space.
We're welcoming proposals from artists, photographers, writers, performers, musicians, curators and collaborators to propose an event/ activity that explores cultural diversity and human rights through creative practice.
About the opportunity:
The proposed event/ activity will take place in our one or more of our gallery spaces. We have the capacity to hold:
- Gallery 1: 100 standing and 80 seated
- Gallery 2: 80 standing and 60 seated
- Gallery 3 (new learning space): 35 standing and 25 seated
We will commit a budget of up to £500 to cover A/V, building opening costs and contributor fees; therefore the event/ activity needs to be scaled appropriately.
Please note: this is a not an exhibition opportunity, we programme exhibitions years in advance.
How to apply:
- Before you propose something you’re welcome to hear more and ask us questions on: Sat 15th April, 2 – 3pm and 4-5pm at Rivington Place. Booking essential at: http://autograph-abp.co.uk/events/qa-session
- Deadline for proposals: 1st May, 9am
- Selection will take place: w/c 15th May
- Meetings with successful applicants will take place end of May/ early June
Send us the following (written text should not take more than 2 sides of A4):
- Name and contact details
- About you and your work
- Your proposed idea
- Who is the event/ activity for? And anticipated or known audience numbers
- Preferred dates/ times for your event/ activity
- 3 examples of your work
- Save the document using your first and second name
- Email proposals to – email@example.com
Any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org