San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is your opportunity to get involved in an early, informal coversation - bringing together those with an interest in the open data agenda - to help discover what data matters to Devon businesses and our communities, and to establish next steps.
This open forum will be informal, and might appeal to:
- potential holders or publishers of open data (e.g. public sector organisations)
- anyone that works, or wants to work, with open data
- anyone with a particular passion as a end-consumer of open data products
Issues to discuss could include, for example:
- what data is available
- challenges of publishing data (quality, geography, standards, cost, refresh rate)
- what is actually useful?
- data protection
- what services might local open data drive? Economic benefits? Transparency?
- next steps...
We'll pull together an informal agenda nearer the time, so if you have any burning issue you would like added, please get in touch.
As a basic example of what could serve as a starter for ten, have a look at: Devon Communities