An Open Day at Aston University gives prospective students and their families a great opportunity to find out more about studying at Aston and living on campus in the Aston Student Village. We would love for you to come and visit us, and experience first-hand what it’s like to be a student at Aston University.
During the day there is an opportunity to:
• Attend subject sessions providing information about degree programmes
• Participate in general sessions to find out more about being a student at Aston
• Visit the information fair in the Students Union
• Explore the campus and have a look at the accommodation available
• Meet representatives from support services from across the University
• Get a general feel for University life at Aston
You will need to register to attend the Open Day taking place on Saturday 29 October.
All prospective students need to register for a ticket in their own name. During the registration process there is the option to book additional places for up to three guests. Guests do not need to register for tickets individually.
Once you have registered with Eventbrite, you will have the option to validate your Eventbrite account. By doing this you will be able to login to your Eventbrite account to check/amend your details, resend your tickets or use their mobile app.
On the Open Day
You will need to show your ticket on entry to the campus, this can be either on your phone or printed out.
For more information, please read our Open Day FAQs.