At the University of Greenwich, we believe that the best way to decide which subject you want to study is by talking to the people who teach it, so when you visit us during an Open Day at our Greenwich Campus, you'll get the chance to speak to the academics who teach the subjects you are interested in.
The subjects taught at our Greenwich Campus are:
- History, Politics and Social Sciences
Our Open Days also give you the chance to gather as much information as you need about university and provide you with opportunities to view specialist facilities, learn about student support and hear about student life.
Each Open Day provides a variety of activities, you can:
- Speak to lecturers in your subject area of interest
- Take a tour of the campus and the halls of residence
- Look around the departments and see the specialist labs and equipment
- Chat to current students and find out about student life
- Meet staff from our wide range of student support services
- Listen to presentations about the different subjects available.
We look forward to seeing you!
The University of Greenwich has three campuses: Greenwich, Avery Hill and Medway. Our largest campus, Greenwich, is situated in the heart of an iconic World Heritage Site in south-east London. It is one of the grandest university settings in the world; the stunning Baroque architecture rivals that of Oxford and Cambridge. Please make sure you attend the correct location for the study programme in which you are interested. If you are not sure where your subject or course is taught, please view the Greenwich course list.
Can't make this date? Here's a full list of our events, including campus tours.