Open Day Interview for the Stock Counter Job
RGIS Inventory Specialists is the global market leader in the provision of stocktaking services to the world’s retailers.Due to sustained growth and demand for our services, we have exciting stocktaking opportunities that can offer a springboard development to management positions in our fast paced, expanding service business. We are looking to recruit motivated, positive people who enjoy physical work and can commit to flexible work patterns.
- No experience is necessary
- Reliable, with eye for details
- Flexibility, punctuality and self-motivation
- Available to work nights and early mornings.
- Monday-Wednesday availability is compulsory.
We offer you:
- Full training
- A starting wage of £7.50 per hour on Zero-hours Contract with shifts from 4am to 12pm Monday- Thursday and 11pm to 6am Sunday night to Thursday night. This is a zero hour contract with variable hours per week [0-40 hours] depending on performance, availability and our customer needs.
- Travel pay and Holiday pay
- Healthy mileage package for people who hold drivers license with own vehicle
- The opportunity to turn a job into a career with potential to progress
How to apply:
If this sounds like you and you are looking for the opportunity to develop your career with an innovative market leader offering opportunities for progression, send your CV to email@example.com
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer!