Actions and Detail Panel
Open Day - Medway Campus
Sat 19 November 2016, 10:00 – 15:00 GMT
At the University of Greenwich, we believe that the best way to decide which subject you want to study is by talking to the people who teach it. When you visit us during an Open Day at our Medway Campus, you'll get the chance to speak to the academics who teach the subjects you are interested in. This Open Day includes presentations by staff from Medway School of Pharmacy and the Natural Resources Institute.
The subjects taught at our Medway Campus are:
Our Open Days also give you the chance to gather as much information as you need about university and provide you with opportunities to view specialist facilities, learn about student support and hear about student life.
Each Open Day follows a similar format and provides a variety of activities, you can:
- Speak to lecturers in your subject area of interest
- Take a tour of the campus and the halls of residence
- Look around the departments and see the specialist labs and equipment
- Chat to current students and find out about student life
- Meet staff from our wide range of student support services
- Listen to presentations about the different subjects available.
The University of Greenwich has three campuses: Greenwich, Avery Hill and Medway. Our Medway Campus is in Chatham Maritime, Kent, a county known as the Garden of England. The campus has easy access to the Kent coast and is an hour from central London. Please make sure you attend the correct location for the study programme in which you are interested. If you are not sure where your subject or course is taught, please view the Medway course list.
We look forward to seeing you!
Can't make this date? Here's a full list of our events, including campus tours.