This free event is specifically for those in education who want to keep up-to-date with the changing landscape of education and better understand the driving forces behind it.
The event has been divided into two distinct sessions with guest speakers:
Morning [9:30-12:00] Managing Change in Education
- Area Review - Elaine Bowker [Pricipal of the City of Liverpool College]
- Implementing Local Flexibilities - Cllr Nick Small - [Assistant Mayor of Liverpool]
- Driving Curriculum Change using Labour Market Intelligence - Palvinder
Singh [ Vice Principal for Growth & Development at Leeds City College]
Afternoon [13:00 -15:00] Boosting Learner Resilience and Retention
- Mental Toughness
- The use of Big Data in Learner Retention - George Sanderson [Unique Insights]
- Study Skills and Soft Skills Development
- E-learning - Raj [Mindful Education]
- Badge of Excllence - Stuart and Rhea [The JUST Group]
- Qualifications which boost learner retention - Open Awards
Including the Developing Employability and Enterprise book Launch, Q&A sessions and much more!