Actions and Detail Panel
Open Inspiration - May 2017
Thu 18 May 2017, 09:30 – 15:30 BST
This free event is designed for those in education who want to keep up-to-date with the changing landscape of education and skills and better understand the driving forces behind it.
The event has been divided into two distinct sessions with guest speakers covering the following topics:
Morning [9:30-12:00] Funding: Challenges and Opportunities
- Managing Devolved and Centralised Funding Streams
- Writing Great Bids
- Finding Funding Opportunities
- Making Efficiencies and Retaining Quality
Afternoon [13:00 -15:30] Achievement Against Adversity
- Preparing Young People for Adulthood: How Can We Make it Work?
- Prison Education Changed my Life: Building Successful Learning Programmes in a Custodial Setting
- Supporting Achievement for All
There will also be plenty of opportunities for networking giving the opportunity for professionals to share their experiences and ideas for best practice. Free lunch will be provided.