San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Open Marketing Surgery with Karen Hunt
I have run lots of different marketing workshops, surgeries, networking groups and private client sessions and am always open to trying new ways of working.
What is an Open Marketing Surgery?
- A flexible approach to getting the help you need to grow your business
- A 1 - 3 hours session depending on the number of participants - Min. 2 Max. 12
- A hybrid workshop/1:1/group session
- No set agenda - YOU and YOUR NEEDS set the agenda
- No useless jargon or business/marketing speak to learn
- Learn what you need to do, how to do it and get feedback on it
What can you expect?
- Join other wonderful heart-centered business owners who are ready to transform their business
- Get your specific questions answered like you would in a 1:1 session without the high price tag
- Actually do the work during the session so you can walk away with it done!
- No more wasting time guessing what you should do or what will work - get help from your peers and a marketing expert who understands your business approach
- Decide what to focus on to get your business started
- Create a 1 page marketing plan
- Finally choose which social media channel to use
- Create an advert
- Write copy for your website
- Clarify who your customers are
- Gain more confidence so you can step up and be seen without fear
- Learn how to sell without feeling sleazy
- The list is endless!!!
What are my parking options?
It's on a Friday which is Market Day in Totnes so leave plenty of time to park if you're driving. The REconomy Centre is at the top of town, so you'll want to find a space at Leechwell or around Market Square ideally.
What shall I bring?
Whatever is relevant to you. It could be a lap top, pen and paper, business cards, flyers or other marketing material you want feedback on or you want to change. Bring along anything that you like if you want to create something new as it's always helpful to have an idea of what you do or don't like. Nothing is ever created in a vacuum ;)
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can email me at email@example.com with any questions
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can edit the information if you want someone to go in your place
Can I update my registration information?
Can I pay with cash on the day instead of doing it online as I don't want to pay the extra fees?
Yes just select the free ticket but please remember to bring cash with you. It's embarrassing for everyone if you forget and/or can't pay on the day. You'll miss out on your time and get flustered if you have to go get cash from an ATM. There isn't even one at the top of town now since HSBC closed!
Will you be doing more of these?
I'd like to, but it depends on how popular they are. If you want to see more of them make sure you come along to the first one :)
When & Where
Karen Hunt has set up and facilitated several initiatives in Totnes to help small sustainable businesses improve their marketing, These include the Marketing Surgery and the Marketing Club at the REconomy Centre. She has many years experience in sales and marketing working with sole traders to Blue Chip companies; set up her own small businesses including a social enterprise and helped launch the new notes and electronic Totnes Pound. She's the creator of the Transformational Marketing Method™ and How to Get More Clients™ designed specifically for healers and therapists.