OPEN PROGRAMS, ASHRIDGE: TRANSLATING STRATEGY INTO ACTION
Monday, 22 May 2017 at 09:00 - Wednesday, 24 May 2017 at 18:00 (BST)
Faculty team: Stephen Bungay, Hamish Scott, and Hari Mann
This intense program will equip you with a set of practical, simple, but powerful tools and organizing frameworks to turn strategy into action and get results. By the end of the program, you will understand how to:
- Design a strategy execution process
- Support the translation of the high level goals into objectives and initiatives that can be actioned by the organization and that will lead to results
- Align your organization with the strategy to be executed
- Harness the power of your people through practical and proven engagement techniques
- Introduce the disciplines and processes that make sure that things get done
- Assess where resistance to execution might be and how to secure support
- Deal with uncertainty and create a robust plan which is both focused and flexible
1. Course schedule: May 22 - 24, 2017 (3 full days)
NOTE: Alumni must have 5 years work experience and be in a management role in order to participate the program and must attend all sessions.
2. Accommodation package for Ashridge Open Program participants:
Open Program Accommodation Package:
382 GBP plus VAT
3 nights of accommodation and meals that includes the night before the first day of program, accommodation and dinner is included.
This covers the 3 days and is a flat, standard rate which will be invoiced to the participants at point of booking and payable in advance of program start date.
How to book:
The participants will need to complete, sign and return the booking form to the email@example.com. Ashridge will reserve and confirm their places and then raise and send invoices and confirmation emails. The confirmation emails will have details of their project coordinator for the programs and next steps.
Booking form: http://bit.ly/2nv61pv
Nearer the start of the programs (approximately 5 weeks) they will be sent an email with access to their online portal where they will find all the relevant information for their chosen program.
*Terms and Conditions
By signing up for this elective and paying the administration fee you hereby agree to the full terms and conditions of participating in the 2017 Lifelong Learning program. To read the full terms and conditions please click here.