Actions and Detail Panel
Open Your Doors To Freedom
Sat 27 May 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
Open Your Doors To Freedom
Have you ever fallen down, so far down that you doubt you will never get back up?
Is it time to make those changes in your Personal or Business Life? The journey starts with a single step and takes you through the doors of opportunity.
This event is based on the content of my book Opening Doors and proof that although not every door has what we want behind it, there will always be lessons for us to learn from, we may walk through one door to suddenly walk back out thinking it was a waste of time, but I am here to tell you even if what was behind that door wasn't for you, there will be a lesson for you as well as an opportunity to build something new and start a new beginning if you are willing and ready to listen for the message.
There will be times in our lives we will get sidetracked from our path, but our eventual journey will always lead us back to finish what we started.
Do you have a dream, a passion, a goal that is truly dear to your heart that it keeps you awake at night and it wakes you up in the morning, or are you at a crossroads in your life whether that be in your career, relationships or life in general and questioning if there is more to life than the 9-5 routine or the grind of trying to please everyone else before yourself?
Are you questioning why you are here? I have a theory, when we are born we also come with a purpose and when that purpose is revealed that is when we truly start living, unlike myself some may have realised their purpose at a very young age, but I never found mine until I was 46, that didn't put me off, it made me more determined to search for it.
When I researched top leaders and FTSE 100 CEOs as well as multi millionaires I was surprised to see not all of them made it in their 20s, majority made their mark in this world in their 40s, Colonel Sanders was 65 when he founded KFC. like me, are you that 30, 40 or 50 something who wants to make those changes and live life on their terms or are you in your youth and you want to start early. Whatever your age Open Your Doors To Freedom is for anyone who wants to make positive change in their lives or they simply want to take back control of their life.
When we work for others we work by their rules and regulations, why not take control of your own destiny, be one of the 3% that said yes instead of being part of the 97% that gave up and are now part of someone else plans, if you don't design your own life the chances are someone else will design it for you and guess what? they wont have any plans for you because they will be too busy planning their own.
I have travelled the length and breath of the country to learn, grow and develop costing me time and money, yes I have learned from the best and I now have the skills, the expertise, the energy and the enthusiasm to inspire others to achieve what I have and become the person they were put on this earth for and it was on this journey that I realised instead of clocking up thousands of miles I would bring it to Liverpool along with another three world class speakers to help others start their own journeys to self discovery.
Most of the time we are the ones who stop ourselves reaching our full potential because we are afraid to open new doors and that could be for a number of reasons.
- Lack of Self Belief, having little or none could be the difference to walking through the right door, more often than not those beliefs are not even your own, they are usually the voice of others we will hear in our heads that come disguised as your own, no-one has the right to live rent free in your head only you!
- Lack of Confidence will also stop you in your tracks and stop you taking that next step and the loss of confidence can have come from a number of challenges you may have faced, but you can get your confidence back through a number of strategies and when this happens you realise anything is possible.
- Your Why is the most important thing when you are looking to make changes, this will decide how committed you are, what actions you take and the time you spend on the subject or topic. When you know what your why is you will do everything in your power to achieve it.
- Lack of Clarity in your vision will undoubtedly stop you before you start. When you set out on a car journey you need to know where the destination is or you wont get there before leaving, and your vision is exactly the same if you want to accomplish a goal, having the end in mind will ensure you know where you are heading.
- And finally Time can be a huge factor in blocking the flow of abundance. When you set yourself a challenge you must ensure you set aside enough time to achieve it
Comfort zones are great places to be if you don't want to grow and develop yourself, you feel warm, no one questions you and no-one judges you, nor do you have the fear of failure, but what we don't realise is these comfort zones might have all that but they also stop you living the life of your dreams and having abundance in all areas.
Everyone is capable of living a dream life, no one is any more special than the next person, some will just be prepared to take more chances and search out the people who can help them along the way. Are you that person? Will you say yes and come to this event and learn how to open your own doors.
Are you ready to define life instead of allowing it to define you and bring a whole new meaning to your world.
The event will provide you with
- Confidence to go after your dreams
- You will discover how you have the power to be, do and have everything in your life
- Get rid of those limiting beliefs
- Set powerful daily weekly and monthly goals
- Discover your why
- Find clarity in your vision
- Design your own life
- Live life on your terms
Walking through these doors you will take away
- The tools and techniques to plan
- The strategies you will need to succeed
- Learn how to set and achieve goals
- Powerful tips to change your mindset
- 30 day action plan to start you off
MC: Chris Preston
Angela Preston: CEO of AP Coaching and Mentoring Services Ltd/International Best Selling Author/International Speaker/Coach
Billal Jamil: CEO of PSA/Internationally acclaimed Professional Speaker, Executive Coach, Master Trainer, NLP practioner and Author.
Des Flanagan: CEO of Flash/Radio Presenter/Actor/30 years in entertainment business
Liam Moore: Founder and Director of Voice In The City/Winner of Stars In Your Eyes as Phil Collins/Philanthropist.
I am so grateful to the sponsors who believe in this event and are playing a huge part on the day.
An Hour For Others
The Butty Box
Thank you Gillian Watkins, Kevin Morland, Paula Cunningham Lynn Edwards Peter Dunning Lauren Riley Your support is truly appreciated.
There will also be a donation to the charities, FFFJ/OLLY, BetterDays and An Hour For Others
There are 5 laws I will share with you on the day of how I went from an Area Manager in a financial company to an International Author of two Best Sellers, TV and Radio interviews as well as a book launch in New York in two years.
Come along and unlock your own doors to freedom with the keys I will provide you with and start the first day of the rest of your life.
Your Journey Starts Here
"There is a time for everything, but how does one recognise the time to leave or the time to open new doors....."