Join us as we hear and discuss how to take action on climate change in our churches, locally and at a national level.
12 noon - Refreshments
12.30pm - Operation Noah AGM - open to all
1pm - Bring-and-share lunch
1.30pm - Presentations and discussions on:
- Baked Alaska - Riding Lights' new video resource for schools
- Bright Now campaign - church divestment from fossil fuels and investment in clean alternatives
- The latest Operation Noah Outreach initiative
- Power for Good Cooperative Ltd - www.powerforgood.btck.co.uk/
- Footsteps - Faiths for a Low Carbon Future - www.peacehub.org.uk/footsteps/
3.50pm - Worship and closing prayer
The Centre is attached to a large Victorian church with a tall spire at a major traffic lights.
Arriving by train/bus:
From Moor Street Station (London Marylebone link) cross the side road and take the no. 50 bus to All Saints/Vicarage Rd , Kings Heath. Buses are very frequent and take around 20 minutes, depending on traffic. Bus stops opposite Church.
From New Street Station (Euston link) follow signs to Moor Street - 5 minutes walk - and take bus as above.
Other bus services from within Birmingham which stop outside the Church are 11, 27, 35, 76
Arriving by car:
Kings Heath is four miles south of the city centre and well connected to motorway junctions (see map).
Parking on Saturdays is free in the large car park adjacent to the church. Ignore signs saying for Medical Centre use only as this applies only Mon-Fri.
Image by G Parkin