- Understand and apply the practices and procedures of planning and executing wells
- Recognise the input from a range of disciplines into the well planning and execution process and how this can impact operations geoscience
- Develop written and verbal communication strategies for successfully managing integrated teams of varying disciplines
The course is designed for
All operational geoscientists and engineers who are involved in well planning and execution.
- Understanding the role of the operational geoscientist
- Target identification, definition and selection
- Preliminary well design
- Hazard and risk identification and mitigation
- Basic well construction
- Detailed well design
- Formation Evaluation
- Operational decision trees
- Regulatory compliance
- Partner engagement
- Subcontractor engagement
- Documentation and reporting
- Well execution
- Drilling operations
- 24 hour monitoring and real time decision making
- Communications with simulation exercises
- Measurement of performance against objectives
- Recording subsurface understanding and geological related drilling lessons learned
Save This Event
When & Where
Esanda Engineering Ltd
Esanda is an independent upstream oil and gas consultancy specialising in industry specific training and field development planning services. Our operations are supported by our UK and Australia offices.
Esanda is a specialist training provider serving the global upstream oil and gas industry. Our training providers are practicing industry specialists who develop our in house courses and work with clients to build bespoke training for their staff.
We pride ourselves on being able to bring hundreds of man years of experience to the training sector and the positive feedback we receive from our satisfied clients.
Our courses evolved over 15 years ago with a focus on Field Development Planning, which included a strong emphasis on costing and economic analysis as well as concept selection for our clients. The range of clients includes those involved in Onshore, Offshore, Subsea, GTL, LNG and unconventional developments. This work and client training has allowed us to build strong expertise in these areas with practical and up to date knowledge of the subject areas.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.esandaengineering.com/terms-and-conditions.html