Opportunity Nottingham - Two Years On, will explore key findings of the Opportunity Nottingham project during its first two years of delivery. Key to this event will be the first Biannual Learning Report for the project, penned by Nottingham Trent University.
The event will include an introduction from Nottingham Cllr. Alex Norris and Guest Speaker Laura Furness, Head of Funding (supporting Multiple and Complex Needs) at the Big Lottery Fund.
The event will consider many key points in the context of Multiple Needs, including:
• What works for Opportunity Nottingham Beneficiaries
• The role of peer research in understanding multiple needs
• The economic case for change
• Multiple needs and diversity
• How Nottingham compares with the national picture
• Developing joined up practice across the city
• How can we achieve system change
The event will end with a free networking lunch and refreshments will be available throughout the morning.