Most organisations are struggling with the transition to a digital age. Contrary to what many think, the difficult bit of digital disruption isn't the technology. Instead, it’s unprecedented customer and stakeholder expectations, shaped by new technology, that require a new organisational model – one that is agile, innovative and activated. At the heart of this new organisational model is empowerment.
Who is it for?
- HRD, OD or change leaders who need to help their organisation get ready for the future
- Business leaders who want to activate their organisation or team – creating the conditions to succeed
- Independent-minded professionals who want to be at the forefront of thinking about disruption and change management
What will you learn?
- The scientific underpinnings of empowerment: what research shows about what promotes empowerment and what gets in the way
- How empowerment drives better organisational performance, more collaboration, and faster innovation
- The importance of going beyond employee engagement: why you sometimes need to create constructive “employee dissatisfaction”
- Your personal 'Empowerment Profile' – how empowered you are compared to others, and how you personally can increase your own levels of empowerment
- What it takes to make empowerment work for you and your organisation
- A practical system for creating the conditions for people to empower themselves – and therefore others
What else do you get?
- A dedicated online community before and after the course to get to know your fellow participants, explore new ideas, and share what’s working
- A complementary one-to-one coaching session after the course to help you solidify what you’ve learned and turn it into action
- The Menkus Empowerment toolkit to help you after the course to continue to build your own empowerment – and help others build theirs
- A group follow-up session a month after the course to share what you’ve learned and to learn from others how they have applied the lessons from the course
Who are we?
Menkus & Associates are a specialist consulting firm adapting the latest social science research into a practical system to help organisations succeed in the digital age
Early Bird rate is £600 +VAT and are on sale until 1300 on 19th December 2016
Standard rate is £750 + VAT