Actions and Detail Panel
Organisational support for ActiveWestminster Clubs - Pre-Volunteers' Week 2...
Wed 24 May 2017, 14:00 – 16:00 BST
Team Westminster Active seeks to increase participation in sports volunteering with organisations and at sporting events in the City of Westminster. If you are an organisation running sport sessions in Westminster, we can help you promote and recruit potential volunteers to join your organisation.
These sessions will take place on Wednesday 24 and 31 may from 2pm to 4pm at the Westminster Library of Sports, Church Street Library.
The purpose of the event is to enable organisation to have all volunteering matters in place before our Volunteers' Fair on Tuesday 6 June -book your stall-, it includes:
- enable your organisation to have the best practice in volunteer management (London Volunteer Management Charter)
- review your existing opportunities to volunteer
- identify and create potential new roles to support your physical activity sessions, organisational development or one-off events
- identify training needs to suppport your volunteering workforce
- maximise the use of volunteering databases such as Do-It and Volunteer Connect
If you need further support or you have an enquiry, please contact Team Westminster Active by email or at 0300 365 9910 / 0751 174 2417.