San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Announcing Our New, Mouthwatering Oriental Lunch
- Does the idea of beautifully cooked chicken satay make your mouth salivate?
- Do you feel a yearning for something spicy like chili chicken or do you hanker for the mild, sweet flavour of Sticky Lemon Chicken?
- Do you want to immerse yourself in the intense flavours of Chicken Rendang (a very popular Malaysian dry curry)?
If any of the above tickle your taste buds then you are invited to join us for a delicious Oriental lunch in the prestigious St Paul's Club dining room on Wednesday 12th October. Jackie, our fabulous and versatile chef, will be serving up a buffet of 16 dishes and you are invited to enjoy some, or sample all of the below dishes:
- Prawn Crackers
- Tempura Prawns
- Tempura Vegetables
- Chicken Satay with Satay Sauce
- Pork Satay with Satay Sauce
- Longtong rice with crunchy onions on top
- Pork and Ginger
- Sticky Lemon Chicken
- Beef Rendang
- Chicken Rendang
- Prawns and Green Beans
- Chilli Chicken
- Chilli Pork
- Beef and Peppers
All served with boiled or fried rice
- Tropical fruit salad with coconut water and coconut ice cream
- Banana fritters with syrup
The Oriental lunch will be held on Wednesday 12th October. People meet in the bar at 12:30 with food being served at 1pm. This event is expected to finish around 2:15pm.
The cost is just £20 and includes a glass of wine, beer or soft drink with your lunch.
We hope you can join us and look forward to welcoming you to the club.
With my best wishes,
When & Where
ST PAULS CLUB
We are a private members club located in a fine Georgian square in the Jewellery Quarter, where both lady and gentlemen members enjoy a relaxed atmosphere. Conveniently situated within a mile of Birmingham City Centre, we offer relaxation and fine home cooking for business and professional people in a unique atmosphere of comfort and genial fellowship, fostered by the traditions of over a century of continuous existence.