Actions and Detail Panel
Orthopaedic Speed Networking Event
Sat 25 March 2017, 09:30 – 13:30 GMT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Ramsay Health Care are delighted to invite you to our Orthopaedic Speed Networking Event.
The day will commence with welcome refreshment from 9.30am, followed by afternoon tea 12.30pm.
9.30am - 10.00am: Registration
Morning Coffee/selection of Mini Danish Pastries
10.00am - 12.30pm: Speed Networking Education Sessions on the following topics:
- An introduction to Ramsay Health Care
- Sports Injuries of the Ankle: Mr Budgen (Clifton Park), Foot & Ankle Specialist.
- Partial vs Total Knee Replacement: Mr Grogan (Yorkshire Clinic), Knee Specialist.
- All Aspects of Knee Surgery: Mr Haslam (Park Hill), Knee Specialist
- All Aspects of Foot & Ankle Surgery: Mr Mann (Yorkshire Clinic), Foot/ & Ankle Specialist
- All Aspects of Upper Limb, Shoulder, Elbow & Hand Surgery: Mr Miranda (Tees Valley Treatment Centre), Upper Limb, Shoulder, Elbow & Hand Specialist
- Hip & Groin Sports Injuries: Prof. Schilders (Yorkshire Clinic), Hiip & Groin Specialist
12.30pm - 1.00pm: Lunch
- Prawn with Marie Rose Sauce
- Ham Salad
- Egg Mayonnaise and Watercress (v)
- Cheese and Coleslaw (v)
- Chicken and Smoked Bacon Caesar Salad
- Hummus and Falafel with Red Onion and Coriander (v)
- Savoury Items
- Brie, Cranberry and Spring Onion Filo Baskets (v)
- Local Pork Pies with Assorted Toppings
- Mozzarella, Pepperonata and Basil Foccacia (v)
- Chocolate Brownie
- Iced Carrot Cake Squares
- Strawberry and Almond Bakewell Slice
Tea and Coffee
1.00pm - 1.30pm: Q&A Session
Please click the 'Register' button to secure your free place before 24th March.
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Ramsay North Events Team