This event will launch the implementation of the Dorset Care Record which aims to provide a holistic electronic view of the person across the health and social care arena. This new system will bring together existing systems to enable better sharing of information across the care disciplines and more informed and cost effective decision making to ultimately improve the provision of care to the person.
This event is FREE to participants and is aimed at health and social care practitioners across the Partnership. In particular those with a vested interest in collaborating and cooperating across services and organisations to deliver better outcomes for the people of Dorset.
The event will run from 9.30am to 4.30pm with lunch and refreshments provided. Parking is available at the venue.
9.00am REGISTRATION OPENS
9.30am Our Digital Future
- Debbie Ward (CEO, Dorset County Council)
- Ron Shields (CEO, Dorset HealthCare University Foundation Trust)
9.45am The National View
- Dr Joe McDonald, Chairman, Chief Clinical Information Officer National Network; Consultant Psychiatrist, Northumberland; Director, Connected Heath Cities.
10.15am Where does the Dorset Digital Roadmap take us?
- Nick Hateboer (CCIO, Dorset County Hospital)
- Andy Hadley (Dorset Clinical Commissioning Group)
11.00am Modelling the Future for Care in Dorset
- Professor TP Young, Associate Dean, Health Partnerships, Brunel University London
11.30am Opportunities – Table Top Discussions
12.15pm LUNCH & Networking
1.15pm There’s more than one way - Learning from Others
- Amir Mehrkar (Hampshire GP, CCIO Orion Health)
2.00pm Show me the goods - What’s in it for citizens & staff?
- Orion Health Ltd
3.00pm Dorset Care Record Timetable - Getting Involved
3.30pm Things For us to Solve – Table Top discussions
4.14pm Where do we go from here?