Actions and Detail Panel
Ouse Washes Landscape Tourism Promotion Workshop - WWT Welney
Tue 6 December 2016, 13:00 – 16:30 GMT
The OWLP (Ouse Washes Landscape Partnership) is delighted to invite you to attend a workshop about promoting tourism in the area. The workshop wil provide you with the opportunity to:
- Find out more from the project team about the Tourism Project, its purpose, benefit, elements and work completed to date
- The opportunity to hear from an Ambassador Champion - an individual working in a local tourism business themselves - on what makes this area so special
- Find out more about the mini guide being produced specifically for businesses to use with their staff
- Find out more about Visit Cambridge & Beyond and how as businesses in this area you can link in with them and promote your business. We are also exploring the potental for a pilot project with VCB for Spring 2017 and looking for businesses to volunteer to be involved with this.
- Network with other businesses in the local area
At each workshop, local agency Digital Clicks, will also be providing a bitesize socia media training session covering:
- How a business identifies which social media channels are most appropriate for them
- Which are manageable within the current busienss set up
- How you create a social media strategy
- Examples of good / bad / ugly posts
- Hot you utilise social media to cross promote
Each workshop is scheduled for approx 2hrs 15 minutes after which you are invited to attend a local activity. At WWT Welney, this will be the 3.30pm Swan Feed.