As the popularity of sites such as www.glassdoor.co.uk and www.thejobcrowd.com growing it means it is more important now than ever to think carefully about how you let employees leave your business. With an opportunity to leave a company review and a star rating of what it is like to work for an employer coupled with the ripple effect on social media it is up to HR to advise companies on the steps they can take to protect their employer brand and keep their reputation intact.
At this event we will help you to understand
- What outplacement is
- How it can help your business give employees a good ending to their employment relationship
- The role HR can play in outplacement support
Better understanding of the principles of outplacement as part of a people strategy and why it matters. Discussion on the cost versus benefits of outplacement support and exploration of the role HR plays to apply the learning in the workplace.
Who would benefit from attending?:
Any level of HR professional interested in their own professional and personal development and anyone interested in knowing more about outplacement support.
Brief speaker/company profile:
About the speaker – Bev Ashby, Bev Ashby Associates
- Managing Director of Bev Ashby Associates, Executive Coaching, Mediation and Outplacement Support.
- Previously HR Director for Bupa for over 20 years
- Member of the Board of Directors and Sixth Form Mentor with Northern Star Academies Trust in Harrogate.
- Member of Career Development Institute – professional register
- Accredited Mediator
- ILM Level 7 Qualified Coach and member of EMCC and AOC
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development