Topic: Law for Micro and Small Businesses
- Important Legal Considerations for Small Businesses, such as:
- Inadequate Corporate Documents
- Week client agreements
- Choosing wrong ownership structure
- Recent Employment Law Changes, such as:
- Statutory maternity/ paternity/ adoption pay increase
- Statutory sick pay increases
- National minimum wage (National Living Wage) rate increase
- Other topics (as time permits)
- Licensing / Sales & Trial Agreements
- Reseller / Partner Contracts
- General Q&A
Presenters: Robert Taylor (CEO & General Counsel) & Amanda Williams (Head of Commercial Law) of 360 Business Law.
Refreshments provided. We hope to also make time to network after.
Robert and Amanda will be available from 1500 to 1600 hrs for short private 1-on-1 meetings for those with questions relating to their business.