Actions and Detail Panel
Own Your Nutrition, Own Your Health, Own Your Lifestyle
Thu 27 October 2016, 18:30 – 20:30 BST
Here is a warm invite to an intimate and social night that you will sure to enjoy.
Come on down to a nice and friendly place. Where you can meet people, much like yourself, who are seeking to grow in knowledge, quality of relationships and quality of life.
As you mingle and meet with people, you will be part of a supportive, secure and close-knit environment that will allow you to be yourself. With the encouragement of becoming more and going for what you want to achieve in your lifestyle.
You will also be presented a discussion that will speak to you about achieving your health goals and moving away from your nutrition challenges.
- Improve your self-motivation
- Improve your decision making with your food choices
- See that learning about yourself is fun, exciting and even surprising!
- Discover why we like to reward ourselves so much with our food
- Figure out the external sources that inhibit our healthy growth
- Create sustainable healthy habits that last all your life
- How it can become easier to have a healthy lifestyle rather than going on a 'Diet'
- Discover how it can actually be cheaper in the long run for you live and eat more healthily
- Gain a sense of control and stability in your busy lifestyle
- Become empowered for yourself
It can be always good to remember that this is Your Nutrition, Your Health, Your Lifestyle!
Once you can fully grasp this, then this will help you gain the control you really want in your life.
Even if your lifestyle is hectic and chaotic with no real set schedule, grasping this notion will allow you take back control.
It will grant you the strength and the mental clarity to make the choices you really want, to ensure a healthy future for yourself.