Want to feel great about yourself just as you are? Before you can begin to look for love, you need to find that ideal love inside yourself. This workshop can help you there.
The majority of the men that I interviewed for my "What Men Really Want" series (on YouTube and my blog) mentioned being more attracted to women who were confident about who they are and were comfortable in their own skin. If you're single and looking for love, it's easy to get discouraged in a sea of too many choices and a seemingly endless "something better around the corner". You might feel like you're competing in a game you can't win, but I'm here to show you that you already have what it takes to be amazing and to be seen by the men that you want. If you're in a relationship that feels like it's going nowhere or where you are feeling unloved, this workshop will help you to improve that relationship or to decide to leave it. Finding love begins first with loving yourself. That means being true and kind to yourself and only being with someone who loves you in the way that you deserve to be loved.
Learn to become the woman that you've always wanted to be: the woman who captivates men (especially one amazing man) and who is truly secure in her ability to be loved and to have a life she adores with a love life that fulfills her and makes her smile and feel wonderful.
This workshop will be in the format of a live call that will commence with 45 minutes of advice and tips and will finish with 30 minutes of your love questions answered followed by a brief visualisation. The call will be recorded with the recording sent to you, so you can listen again. Here's some of what you will learn in this workshop:
1. How to love yourself better.
2. How to stand out from a crowd of women by being the best of who you are already.
3. How to feel better about yourself and become more attractive to men.
4. How to feel more empowered as a woman by only allowing those who truly deserve you to be with you.
5. How to create better relationships in your life by valuing yourself better and expecting those who are in your life to treat you with value.