Join us for the third Oxfordshire Business Growth event, now held in association with our friends at Oxfordshire Business Support/OxLEP.
We're delighted to be in the Ashmolean after hours, with a stellar range of organisations all dedicated to helping your business grow. You'll have the chance to meet colleagues from:
- Cherwell District Council
- Creative Industries Federation
- Department for International Trade
- Enterprise Europe Network
- Enterprise Nation
- Enterprising Oxford
- Federation of Small Businesses
- Institute of Directors
- Intellectual Property Office
- Invest in Oxfordshire
- Knowledge Transfer Network
- Oxford Business Network
- Oxford City Council
- Oxfordshire Apprenticeships
- Oxfordshire Business Support from OxLEP
- Oxfordshire County Council
- Oxfordshire International Business Club
- Oxfordshire Project
- Oxfordshire Town Chambers Network
- South Oxfordshire District Council
- Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Vale of White Horse District Council
- Venturefest Oxford
- West Oxfordshire District Council
with more to be announced in the coming weeks.
We're delighted that John Kampfner, CEO of the Creative Industries Federation, is kindly spending the evening with us. Many of us will also be very familiar with John's work as an author; a journalist at the Daily Telegraph, FT and BBC; and as editor of the New Statesman.
Great news, too, from our friends from Blackwell's: they are offering a discount on the night on any of the books that the Oxford Business Book Club has discussed over the last couple of years.
The best bit? Enjoy the evening without worrying about how you'll get home. Our friends at the Oxford Bus Company will take care of that for you – free. We're very grateful to them.
The event is free, but registration is essential. Please note that there is limited capacity and we are expecting tickets to go quickly because of the fabulous line up of partners.
The evening also supports a splendid line up of Oxfordshire charities: Against Breast Cancer, Headway Oxfordshire and Sobell House.
Thank you to all of our friends and partners, especially the Ashmolean Museum, for making the event possible.