EPAA Training Course - PA as a Manager
This intensive one-day high level training programme has been developed for EAs, PAs and Management Assistants in order to help build core effective management skills, to successfully operate in today’s ever changing business world.
EAs and PAs are consistently required to operate effectively and confidently at a senior management level, while having significant input into the day to day operations of businesses and organisations.
We embrace the belief at EPAA, that every EA/PA is a manager and you manage an organisations most valued resource – its leaders!
We will cover a multitude of areas and you can expect practical exercises, theory and group discussion. This programme will ensure EA/PA professionals are equipped and in the know on how to excel in these areas of the role – strategically, successfully and more importantly with confidence.
- management vs leadership
- direction vs management
- essential project management skills
- advanced communication and emotional intelligence skills
- defining authority levels and boundaries – key stakeholders
- concept of critical thinking
- develop and harnessing your strategic thinking
By the end of this programme you will be able to:
- use key business management techniques to improve performance for the business relationship between you, your executive and wider organisation
- develop your leadership style as an Executive Assistant
- enhance your ability to develop strategic thinking and use appropriately
- integrate tools and develop strategies which enable you to apply critical thinking to everyday business matters
- develop a strong professional identity as an integrated member of the management team
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for experienced Executive and Personal Assistants, who wish to further extend their knowledge on the management facets of the role. It also serves as a great grounding for EAs and PAs who are looking to work and/or move to senior level Assistant positions.
- £240 + VAT – Members
- £340 + VAT – Non Members
If you are a member of EPAA, you are able to pay via 2 x installments
Costs include all course materials, refreshments and lunch. All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
If you would like to enquire about group bookings, please contact Georgina Farley on email@example.com – discounts will apply
Upon your completed booking you will be sent a psychometric assessment. Once you have completed the assessment, your course tutor will then book in a 30-minute coaching slot to talk through the results and as part of our preparation for the course ahead.
Our support doesn’t stop when you leave the course! All delegates will be offered a further 30-minute coaching slot, as part of your development. This is optional but we strongly suggest delegates do. This is suggested to take place within three months of course completion.