Actions and Detail Panel
Paddle Carving Course
Thu, 26 Oct 2017, 10:00 – Fri, 27 Oct 2017, 15:00 BST
2 Day Paddle Carving Course with Seaside Tipi Stay just outside Brighton.
Learn to carve your own canoe or kayak paddle using locally sourced wood.
Learn basic axe skills, a draw knife and finer carving tools such as the Ben Orford Indian Crook Knife.
Your two day course, hosted at our seaside home and workshop will include:
- Tipi Accommodation in a tradtional native american style tipi, with bedding provided
- Home cooked lunches, evening meal and breakfast
- All your tools and materials
- Your beautiful, hand made paddle!
* Max group size 6 - Min age 16