San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Brand new to the BSO and a completely free CPD event!
Learn how to perform a neonatal examination and receive a 2 hour CPD attendance certificate.
Tour our facilities and observe our specialist paediatric osteopathic practice (SPOP) practitioners at work.
Sign up to other free CPD courses and learn about up and coming events.
Join Our SPOP team!
• Arrive at 10:00am – 10:30am (tea and coffee available on arrival)
• CPD at 10:30 – 11:30am
• Q & A and tour 11:30 – 12:30pm
Venue: British school of Osteopathy (BSO) clinic
When & Where
British School of Osteopathy (BSO)
The BSO is the oldest osteopathic institution in Europe. It is at the forefront of CPD education for osteopaths and welcomes participants from other professions. We pride ourselves on the quality and diversity of our CPD programme and the speakers who deliver our CPD; delegates consistently provide us with excellent feedback.
Our courses are designed so that participants can incorporate what they have learned directly into their daily practice. We use research evidence, peer-to-peer sharing, and practical experience to uphold standards and support the refreshment and extension of core skills.
Our vision is to provide a programme of CPD courses that are:
- High-quality, topical, evidence-based and provided by experts from a range of professional backgrounds
- Open to professionals in and outside the UK using a variety of formats including face-to-face and multimedia
- In line with the regulatory expectations for continuing professional development
- Informed by contemporary teaching approaches and include practical and experiential learning
- Informed by the feedback we receive from our participants
We would value your feedback and ideas for new CPD via CPD@bso.ac.uk or +44 (0)20 7089 5333.
Vice Principal (Research), British School of Osteopathy
Editor-in-Chief, The International Journal of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr Jerry Draper-Rodi
CPD Manager and Lecturer, British School of Osteopathy
Join our mailing list
Sign up to our mailing list to receive regular updates on our CPD and training opportunities direct to your inbox. We will not share your details with any third parties for marketing purposes, and you can unsubscribe at any time.