The First South Asian National team to play against England C.
International football match between Panjab vs England C representive team at Aggborough stadium, Hoo Road, Kiddiminster, DY10 1NB
A game of this importance is the first of its kind against the England C team.
Bring your family and friends to the game that represents a great exhibition match.
A monumental fixture for football in the UK. The first of its kind.
This special game between the Panjab national fotoball team and England C demonstrates a practical representation for diversity and inclusion.This is a fixture that presents opportunities for players and to all whom want to pursue a career in the game. Yo know everything is possible if you believe and work hard for it.
Panjab FA are determined to create a plethora of opportunites primarily focused on the British Asian community, to all who are looking for guidance and support, to achieve a career in the game.
We urge all that have a passion for the game, come and enjoy a family day out, be part of the atmosphere at the game. Join us on the day and tell others about this great unique, landmark game. A fun, friendly atmosphere, prmoting respect for all people of different cultures and background.
Alittle background on Panjab FA:
The Panjab national football team represents Panjab of India and Panjab of Pakistan in International football and is controlled by Panjab FA (Football Association of Panjab Limited). The football organisation for national team football worldwide.
- Panjab FA achieved national football team status September 2014 under CONIFA, this achievement will now allow Panjab National Football team to compete on the international football stage.
- Panjab Football Association is aligned to Maharaja Ranjeet Singh, the King and Ruler of Panjab and Sarkar-e-Khalsa between 1799-1849. Maharaja Ranjeet Singh died in 1839.
- The Kingdom of Maharaja Ranjeet Singh stretches from Panjab in north east of Pakistan, to current Panjab in north West of India and beyond. This is the period where Panjab established a nation and a national identity.
- It was under this period where people living in Panjab experienced a wonderful glow of freedom, fair trade, equal rights and freedom of faith and religion without discrimination. His rules and belief of no to discrimination and opportunities for all is in cohesion with the ethics of the game today.
- Maharaja Ranjeet Singh is considered the most iconic Panjabi patriot in the last 200 years. He is respected by both India and Pakistan and is attached to the history of both great nations.
- Maharaja Ranjeet Singh is the Patron iconic figure for Panjab FA. All players from the lineage background of the King qualifies to represent Panjab.