Actions and Detail Panel
Parent and Carer Emergency First Aid
Tue 31 January 2017, 18:00 – 20:00 GMT
Do you look after a small child or baby?
Do you care for an elderly relative?
If so this course is suitable for you. In an informal 2 hours we will cover
- How to manage an unconcious and breathing casualty (babies, children and adults)
- Giving effective CPR (babies, children and adults)
- Recognising and managing heart attack and stroke.
- Dealing with a choking emergency
- What is a defibrillator and how does it work?