Actions and Detail Panel
Parenting Seminar - Raising Confident Children
Mon, 8 May 2017, 18:00 – Wed, 28 Jun 2017, 20:00 BST
IS THIS YOU?
Most of the time, parenting is fun. You know you are doing a good job, but you sometimes find parenting demanding, frustrating and exhausting. Do you know that in order to raise a confident, competent child, they will need to develop certain life skills such as being respectful and considerate and communicating well with others?
Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) reduces the stress of parenting and makes parenting more rewarding and enjoyable by helping you to:
• Encourage your child to show respect to others
• Encourage your child to be considerate of others’ needs
• Help your child become a good communicator and develop their social skills
• Help your child develop healthy self-esteem
• Teach your child to become a good problem-solver
In around 90 minutes, this seminar will leave you feeling more confident and competent and ready to deal with the challenges that raising a child can bring.
Registration at 18.00 for a 18.30 start.
Date and Time
School for Social Entrepreneurs
Michael Young Room
The Fire Station, 139 Tooley Street