Actions and Detail Panel
Parenting Seminar - Raising Resilient Children
Mon 15 May 2017, 18:00 – 20:00 BST
IS THIS YOU?
Most of the time, parenting is fun. You know you are doing a good job, but sometimes you struggle when dealing with your child’s emotions. Do you know that all children experience periods of stress in their lives and need to be taught the emotional skills to deal with it. Furthermore, your children’s ability to cope with their feelings, is important to their long-term happiness, wellbeing and success in life?
Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) reduces the stress of parenting and makes parenting more rewarding and enjoyable by helping you to:
• Help your child recognise, understand and accept their feelings
• Encourage your child to express their feelings in appropriate ways
• Help your child develop a positive outlook
• Teach your child coping skills
• Help your child learn to deal with negative feelings and cope with stressful life events
In around 90 minutes, this seminar will leave you feeling more confident and competent and ready to deal with the challenges that raising a child can bring.
Registration at 18.00 for a 18.30 start.
Date and Time
School for Social Entrepreneurs
Michael Young Room
The Fire Station, 139 Tooley Street