San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We are pleased to announce that we have set up a Parents' & Carers' Group to support families living with cerebral palsy.
The group will meet 5 times per year for 2 hours each meeting. There will be discussions on key topics of interest, inspirational guest speakers, followed by Q&A's.
Whilst enjoying tea and biscuits, families have an opportunity to chat and get to know each other. Feel free to bring any young ones with you too.
- Opportunities to meet other families living with CP
- Share information with others
- Be informed about specific topics relating to CP
- Have an opportunity to ask therapists questions
Only 1 booking per family is necessary.
- Wednesday 12th July - 6.30pm to 8.30pm
- Friday 6th October (World Cerebral Palsy Day) - 11am to 1pm
- Saturday 9th December - 11am to 1pm
The Bobath Centre, 250 East End Road, London, N2 8AU
FREE car parking facilities at the rear of the Centre.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Save This Event
When & Where
Bobath Centre for Children with Cerebral Palsy
The Bobath Centre is dedicated to improving the independence, health and wellbeing of children living with cerebral palsy. We do this by providing a mix of physiotherapy, occupational and speech & language therapy tailored to your child’s individual needs. We also train NHS therapists and other health professionals.