Would you like to know more about Parkinson's research in Northern Ireland?
Join us for a day of talks that aim to update you on key areas of Parkinson's research no matter what your previous knowledge of research might be.
We will also be sharing how your involvement in Parkinson's research, however small, can help us to move towards better treatments and ultimately a cure.
Speakers in Newry will include:
- Dr Matthew Rodger, School of Psychology, Queen’s University Belfast
- Claire Bale, Head of Research Communications and Engagement, Parkinson's UK
- Dr Mihalis Doumas, School of Psychology, Queen’s University Belfast
- Pauline McNulty, Research Support Network Member
- Dr Jonathan Synnott, School of Computing & Maths, Ulster University
During the afternoon guests will have the opportunity to meet our speakers and dedicated research supporters.
All places are free but must be booked in advance.
When & Where
We're the Parkinson's support and research charity. For more than 40 years we've been working to find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.