Back by popular demand, we're hosting another event on How Brexit Will Affect Recruitment Firms: Part 2. The 1 hour seminar will be prepared by specialist recruitment sector solicitors and delivered live by a practicing commercial recruitment solicitor from a top 20 UK & London city law firm. She intends to deliver her presentation before tackling your questions.
- Refreshments provided.
- Limited seating available.
- Free on site parking.
CPD points available and as you know, CPD points:
- Help maximise staff potential by linking learning to actions and theory to practice.
- Help recruiters and HR professionals to set SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-bound) objectives, for training activity to be more closely linked to business needs.
- Promotes staff development. This leads to better staff morale and a motivated workforce and helps give a positive image/brand to organisations.
- Add value; reflecting it will help staff to consciously apply learning to their role and the organisation’s development.
- Linking to appraisals. This is a good tool to help employees focus their achievements throughout the year.
There are three types of tickets:
- Live Attendance (in person - limited seating)
- Live Attendance (by webinar)
- Transcript after the event
Order your tickets via Eventbrite here.
Feeling social: Like and share.