Part-Time Jobs Fair
Wednesday, 5 October 2016 from 11:00 to 14:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This event is open to Plymouth University students and recent graduates only.
Looking for part-time work alongside your studies? The Student Jobs Team are bringing local employment opportunities to your doorstep.
Check out the brochure online and see the full list of exhibitors below!
We will be welcoming over 40 employers onto campus to promote their vacancies to you. There’s no need to book, just come along on the day and meet local organisations face-to-face. Scan in with your student card on the day for your chance to win a £50 gift card! *Click here for full terms & conditions
The Employability Team will be running Fair preparation workshops, so make sure you book onto one of these!
Attending the fair will contribute 1 hour to the Plymouth Award in the Working Life category.
The full list of exhibitors:
- 165 Port & Maritime Regiment RLC
- American Summers
- University Commercial Services Plymouth (UCSP) Ltd
- Plymouth University Allied Health Care
- Primary Sports & Education
- Royal Naval Reserves
- The National Autistic Society
- Human Support Group
- Pulse Community Healthcare
- Plymouth Business School/Futures Entrepreneurship Centre
- Tellus Education Group Ltd
- Interserve Healthcare
- Enham Trust Devon
- University Royal Navy Unit
- Interserve Health Care
- Core Assets Children's Services
- USA Summer Camp
- Orridge &Co
- Royal Mencap Society
- Self Direct Support Ltd
- Prestige Nursing & Care
- Nurse Plus & Carer Plus Limited
- Guinness care and support
- Pentillie Castle & Estate
- Radio Plymouth
- Grosvenor Casino (Rank Group)
- University of Plymouth Students' Union
- Angard Staffing
- Holiday Inn Plymouth
- Devon Collaborative Outreach Network and Raising Aspirations through Higher Education (RAHE)
- Dementia Partners Ltd
- Clever Student Lets
- Next Generation Education
- Children's University - Plymouth University
- Pertemps Recruitment
- Modest Owl
- Copthorne Hotel Plymouth
- Jurys Inn Plymouth
- Plymouth Albion RFC
- Tin Digital
Drop in to the Careers & Employability Hub in RLB to chat with someone from our team and find out more information on what’s on and how we can help you prepare.
Or check us out by visiting:
Phone: 01752 587456
Save This Event
When & Where
Plymouth University Careers & Employability Service
We provide information, advice and guidance for our students and graduates on building skills, experience and contacts to improve employability.
Whether you are looking for part-time work, a summer internship, a placement year or a graduate role we are here to help.