Actions and Detail Panel
Partnership Event - Tackling Teacher Workload
Thu 11 May 2017, 16:00 – 18:30 BST
In March of last year three important reports were published by the Independent Teacher Workload Review Groups:
• Eliminating unnecessary workload around marking
• Eliminating unnecessary workload around planning and teaching resources
• Eliminating unnecessary workload associated with data management
This partnership event will explore the implications of these reports one year on, share approaches being taken and good practice by schools, identify ways forward and consider the implications for student teachers, NQTs and the primary partnership.
The Primary Partnership is delighted to announce that Dawn Copping (Headteacher and Chair of the Independent Report on Eliminating Unnecessary Workload around Marking), Jemima Rhys-Evans (Deputy Headteacher and SLE) and Luigi Leccacorvi (Headteacher) will be providing keynotes focussing on sharing their practice in relation to the workload reports.
This is a FREE CPD event aimed at:
• Headteachers / Senior School Leaders
• NQT Induction Tutors
• Mentors / Class teachers supporting trainee teachers
Event Starts: 4:15pm
Date and Time
University of Greenwich, Avery Hill Campus, Mansion Site - M002 (Mansion Building - Room 002)