PARTY & AUCTION TO SAVE LEWISHAM A&E!!
Thursday, 11 July 2013 at 19:00 - Friday, 12 July 2013 at 00:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Ladies and Gentlemen... Roll Up Roll Up... do we have an event for you!
The NHS is 65 years old in just a couple of weeks time.
As part of the amazing work being undertaken by the Save Lewisham Hospital Campaign, they have teamed up with White Wire Entertainment and Davys Wine Vaults in Greenwich
to put on a fantastic night of fun and frolics to raise money for the campaign.
For ONE NIGHT ONLY, a unique social event is available to all who have been supporting and all who would like to support this vital cause.
Located underground in the atmospheric vaults of Davys Wine Cellar, right next to Greenwich Rail Station, the team shall be throwing a party to remember!
Highlights of the evening are to include:
* Exciting Charity Auction with a number of fantastic items up for grabs - including a recording studio session, a signed Borgen DVD, original signed 'Ed Balls Day' tweets, great Millwall prizes - and lots more!
* State of the art sound and light from White Wire Entertainment
* DJ's across the evening to cater for all musical tastes
* "Dukebox" slots where a £1 donation can be made to play a track (and a £2 donation can remove it!)
* An opportunity for local traders to meet and network and support the NHS
* Many other activities and lots more fun!
This fundraising evening is sure to be a hit and tickets are expected to sell out in entirety, so make sure you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
More details will be added as additional prizes, acts and attendees are confirmed.